The Servo 170 is a power amplifier for sound systems and reported to be excellent for near field monitoring. With capabilities for stereo midrange/high frequency bi-amping applications and low power distribution systems, the Servo 170 is known for effectively powering vocals and acoustic instrument setups in small indoor venues such as restaurants and bars.
- Servo-controlled stereo power amp in two rack spaces
- 85 watts per channel into 4 ohms
- Wide, linear 20 Hz to 50 kHz frequency response for superior audio performance
- Relay-controlled power-on circuitry prevents speaker "thumps"
- Bipolar amplifier design
- Convection-cooled design for quiet performance